|
so sleep alone tonight
Hello there, I'm a 16 year old female who resides in super sunny Singapore.I'm very temperamental but it's okay. I have a profound love for Tenipuri/Myu, Katou Kazuki, Kamakari Kenta, Sakamoto Shogo, Saito Yasuka, Tokuyama Hidenori, Watanabe Daisuke, Baba Tooru, Junichi Suwabe & Byakuya♥ Atobe/Kite is my OTP. Just be yourself for those who matter don't mind and those who mind don't matter. |
|
|
about this blog
This blog was opened by looooo♥ to accomodate her mindless musings and daily rantings.Do enjoy your stay here, and don't take what's not yours! affiliates
Annabelle
Deborah
Denise
Huilin
Hweexian
Kaen
Liting
Melanie
Meiyi
YanYing
Yuqing
archives
credits
Design: doughnutcrazyIcon: disrobed |
Just when I thought I liked this place, I dislike it again. :O It's finally thurs again. Meaning tmr's Friday and I'll get to stay at home and avoid people. There were alot of revelations in school which I'd be better off not knowing. Haha, Pear and I have great minds, that's why we think alike! I realise I miss Waiyen so friking much! ♥ I wish we were still sitting together during chinese like during sec 2 and 3 ): I still remember when I'm using my phone in class, she will help me check if the teachers were looking at me and such. We're in the same chi class still, but like each other's presence not known to the other. But when I met her at the bus stop ytd, memories just kind of flow back I guess. WHY DID I SIT TH- :X - Kuroshitsuji new chapter! I'm half way through it. AND I THINK THE CIRCUS ARC IS SO SAD. :\ I'm looking at Joker's cinematic record nowwwww. But on a lighter note, there's going to be Kuroshitsuji season 2! & Undertaker is made of many levels of win! :"D - Irosenai Ano Sora E by STONES is out :O It's Kite and Shiraishi again! KITE ♥ Speaking of POT, WHERE IS MY TENIMYU DVD :O It's taking forever to come to sg. Labels: daily, Kuroshitsuji, School, Tenipuri |