|
so sleep alone tonight
Hello there, I'm a 16 year old female who resides in super sunny Singapore.I'm very temperamental but it's okay. I have a profound love for Tenipuri/Myu, Katou Kazuki, Kamakari Kenta, Sakamoto Shogo, Saito Yasuka, Tokuyama Hidenori, Watanabe Daisuke, Baba Tooru, Junichi Suwabe & Byakuya♥ Atobe/Kite is my OTP. Just be yourself for those who matter don't mind and those who mind don't matter. |
|
|
about this blog
This blog was opened by looooo♥ to accomodate her mindless musings and daily rantings.Do enjoy your stay here, and don't take what's not yours! affiliates
Annabelle
Deborah
Denise
Huilin
Hweexian
Kaen
Liting
Melanie
Meiyi
YanYing
Yuqing
archives
credits
Design: doughnutcrazyIcon: disrobed |
Out with Valerie today! Cosfest'09 wasssssssssssss okay. There wasn't much people around when we went in, but I saw a CIEL&SEBAS the moment I stepped in and..................*keysmash* ![]() ![]() :I the picture quality sucks, but you'll really feel like bringing them home. But they pretty much disappeared after that. ![]() There wasn't much booths or anything I liked there, so we spent the rest of the day stalking kuroshitsuji people O: We left after one hour or more to go to candy empire and orchard. I spent quite awhile looking through all the photobooks at kino o.o There were alot of myuboy's books. Minami, Kubota, Yagami, Shindo, pureboys (WITH BABA ♥), etcetc. but they didn't have Luke's. :c I was tempted to buy Kubota's, but it's like $50+++! And Cause Val was disturbing me with 'Why Kino sell porno?!' when she saw the female photobooks xD Practically every female was in bikini HAHA. ![]() Reached home at like nine or smth :\ ♥ But it's so long since me and valerie went gaigai like that! Had fun today ;d but hope I don't screw up emaths tmr. HEY LOVEEEEEEEEEEE, ![]() do you all understand why we must go and buy Luke's photobook now? love him to biiiiiiiiiiits. plus, I currently hate english with a passion. Labels: daily, events, friends, Kuroshitsuji, myuboys |




